Internal Sales Account Manager (Steelstock), Halesowen
My client is a leader within their industry, one of their many divisions is steelstock for which they have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic super star to join their already successful team, you bring your personality, knowledge and ambition and we can help you realise and achieve your goals as the opportunity for the right candidate truly is a fantastic one.
The role of Internal Sales Account Manager
Working as part of a team to develop new business and maintain customer relationships in order to ensure Steelstock Department meets its sales and margin budgets as well as any KPI requirements, typical duties and responsibilities for the ideal Internal Sales candidates can include the following:
- Identify and target potential new business development
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Using company CRM system to access stock availability and costings
- Following up with written confirmation on all cost quotations and using internal system to ensure full traceability
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure all client requirements are being met in accordance with procedures for enquiries, orders and despatch
- Logging and maintaining client orders
- Working with 3rd parties on purchasing when required
- Ongoing customer development which involves regular client contact via telephone and in some cases client visit
- Ensuring that Purchasing are aware of any current or future customer trends or expectations
- Achieve assigned KPI’s as set out by General Sales Manager
Key Skills Required for the ideal Internal Sales Account Manager
My client is looking for a strong and dynamic goal orientated individual who is not afraid to drive the business forward and is passionate about identifying and delivering new opportunities.
- Will have steel industry experience
- Have a proven track record in business development, and in particular within the steel industry
- World class Account Management skills
- Highly competitive and results-driven
- Able to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outgoing, confident and engaging
- Works well on own or equally as part of a Team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, driven and enthusiastic sales professional looking to make a fantastic contribution to a well-established and growing company
The package on offer as you would expect is highly competitive.
If reading through this advert excites you then please reach out to email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.