Calibration Engineer - RF / Microwave
If you are an experienced RF calibration technician/engineer who has experience working with RF test equipment then look no further than this fantastic opportunity. This ever expanding company who are based in the wonderful settings of north Wales with the coast and Snowdonia national park just a stones throw away. Equally within touching distance of , Liverpool and Manchester, there will always be something to do at the weekends.Chester
We want to hear from you if you have worked in an ISO 17025 environment with UKAS accreditation.
To be considered for the role you must have had experience in:
- Calibrating Microwave, RF or LF test equipment
- Using various pieces of test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, DMM's, Ammeters, Volt Meters PAT testers etc etc.
- Traceable standards
- Using applicable software including Microsoft Office applications
You must also be able to work with minimal supervision.
The ideal RF Calibration Engineer / Technician will have:
- HNC or higher qualification in a relevant electrical / electronic engineering discipline
- Experience of calibrating HF – EHF electrical equipment to UKAS and traceable standards.
- Fully conversant with ISO17025.
- Currently or previously been a UKAS signatory.
- Knowledge of Windows based and laboratory automation software.
The successful RF / Microwave Calibration Engineer will need to be flexible as there may be overtime and other duties not mentioned in this job description.