Cisco Network Professional - CCNP
My client is a Premier CISCO Partner established 25 years ago, they have a strong reputation and highly respected network management track record. They are renowned for delivering Managed Networks, Unified Communications, Wireless Networks, WAN’s, LAN’s, X.25, Data Security, Business VOIP, Maintenance and Support, Training and Software Development. They offer network management services predominantly within the MOD, Utilities and Commercial sectors
They are looking for a Senior Network Engineer – Cisco to join their expanding team.
The Role of Senior Network Engineer CCNP - Cisco
A great opportunity to join a market leader within the IT, Voice and Data services sector, a fantastic opportunity for someone who possesses a strong work ethic, has a flexible attitude with an ability to perform under pressure.
Key Areas of Responsibilities for Senior Network Engineer (CCNP) include:
- Configuration of network equipment, primarily Cisco
- Installation of equipment at customer premises
- Fault diagnosis of network and equipment both remotely and at customer premises
- Completion of documentation where required
- Additional support for the Engineering Support Team
- Escalation point for Junior Engineers
- Technical project management
Essential Skills and Qualifications of Senior Network Engineer (CCNP)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Relevant Degree (Computer Science, Systems, Software Engineering or Mathematics)
- Professional level Cisco Certification
- Experience of day to day working with Cisco Technologies
- Good organisational skills
- Meticulous approach to problem solving
- Valid Driving licence
- Experience of general networking principles
You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be personable and communicative in a customer facing environment. You will have a desire for continuous development and a willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
This is a great opportunity for a Cisco Network Engineer to join a company that invests in technology, with a clear blueprint to push the business forward and remain a leader in its field.
In addition, it would be advantageous to have Microsoft/Linux and virtualization technologies experience
With a flexible working environment, 35 hour working week and a strong employee satisfaction ethos they are a great company to join.