Our client based in South Wales, are a UK business who have created an excellent reputation for safety, testing, validation and certification of products. They are now looking to recruit an EMC Technician/Engineer to join their team to perform EMC testing on variety of Electrical products and to ensure delivery of testing services that meet the clients’ requirements in accordance with a UKAS Quality System.
You will also assist in the business development as required and to provide specific technical support to expand the companies’ capability to offer valued services to clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who is looking to expend there electrical/electronics background and move more towards RF (Radio Frequency) and EMC/EMI testing.
- Conduct EMC testing (either lab-based or on clients’ sites) in accordance with establishes procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships.
- Complete all chargeable work within the required budget and timeframes to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of the business.
- Ensure completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation e.g. test reports and certificates in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil customer expectations.
- Maintain UKAS accreditation to provide high quality services to clients.
- Assist in internal/external calibrators on test equipment to ensure compliance with the quality system.
- Maintain lab and storerooms areas to facilitate efficient operations.
- Ensure full compliance with the company’s code of Integrity & Professional conduct.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Taking responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Offer technical and professional knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organised and efficient
- Driven and resilience
- Change Orientation
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- You must have a backround in electrical/electronic engineering
- You must be IT literate i.e. competent in the use of MS Office
- Show a willingness to learn and adapt to change with a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Working knowledge of EMC standards
- Use of test and measuring equipment.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years work experience in testing of electronic/electrical products.
- Experience of working under your own initiative and in planning and prioritising workloads.
- Experience of working within a quality system.
Ideally you will possess a HNC in Engineering or equivalent.
Package In the region of £22,000 - £26,000
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then APPLY NOW!
Please contact Caged Tigers for a confidential discussion on 01823 286196 or email your CV to email@example.com