Logistics/Transport Manager, Kingswinford
My client is the sole supplier, manufacturer and installer of a specialist home lift.
Due to company expansion and ongoing customer demand they are seeking to add an experienced Logistics Transport Manager to their team at their Head Office location in Kingswinford.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing and ensuring the efficient running of the warehouse and scheduling operation. Working closely with the Customer Service Manager you will ensure that installations are completed within SLA expectations.
Logistics/Transport Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ managerial experience in a similar role within a fast-paced customer focussed operation
- Ideally have experience in managing both field based and warehouse-based operations
- Hold a Transport Manager CPC or willing to undergo training to obtain one
- Experience of stock management using a computer-based ERP system
- Ideally hold qualification in Health & Safety such as IOSH
Logistics/Transport Manager duties to Include:
- Management and development of your teams
- Recognising opportunities for service level improvement and implementing them
- Produce MI Reports
- Development of internal relationships across the business
- Ensure all operational and financial KPIs are achieved
- Ensure stock levels are managed effectively
- Ensure adherence to all Health and Safety requirements
Logistics/Transport Manager will need to be:
- Experienced in Logistics (3 years preferred)
- Excellent people man management skills
- Innovative and comfortable implementing improvements
- Resourceful, efficient and well organised with a flexible approach
- Comfortable communicating with customers
- Trustworthy, reliable and well presented
- Customer focused
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone
- Bonus scheme
- Cash healthcare scheme
- 25 days' paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays), and day off for your birthday!