Product Support Engineer, Worcester WR1
Do you love making customers feel valued whilst resolving technical issues?
Are you customer-focused and want to provide an outstanding support experience every time?
Are you thorough, systematic and methodical in your approach to solving problems?
My client is a rapidly growing and ambitious company that provides industry-leading cyber-security software to hundreds of reputable customers. With an exciting and impactful company vision “to remove hackers easy options”, we’re looking to grow our external support department into new avenues and provide unparalleled customer service.
The right Customer Service / Product Support Engineer candidate MUST:
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Be a proactive problem solver
- Be organised, methodical, and show a good attention to detail
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have experience with Windows systems
- Have knowledge and appreciation of security
- Have demonstrable networking knowledge
Product Support Engineer nice to have:
- Experience with cyber security
- Experience with Linux and Mac systems
- Demonstrable commercial networking experience
Exciting Product Support Engineer opportunity which involves (but is not limited to):
- Providing a comprehensive technical support service to our clients both pre and post-sale.
- Identifying and solving customer service and support queries.
- Delivering excellent customer service whilst customers’ technical issues are resolved.
- Writing user documentation and help guides for software.
- Building strong relationships with customers, ensuring they feel valued.
- Conducting training and product demonstrations to customers.
- Ensuring that customer requests are prioritised and dealt with proficiently.
- Listening to and fulfilling the needs of your customers.
Values and Behaviours Required:
- Be open, honest and act with integrity
- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and clients
- Collaborate, contribute solutions and learn from mistakes
- Take ownership, be your “best self” and drive your career
As part of a high-performing team, you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit package and a positive work environment. My client values its talented team and commits to supporting and celebrating their successes. A culture of honesty and integrity is encouraged and in return my client commits to removing barriers to improving working practices.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible working, generous holiday package with duvet days, competitive healthcare plan, 5% pension scheme, gym vouchers, casual dress code plus lots more…