My client is a well-respected Property company who have been around for over 150 years and enjoy a strong reputation for professionalism and integrity.
Due to continued growth the Estate Agency arm of the business are now seeking an experienced Property Manager for their residential Property Management Division within their Ludlow office, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected and professional organisation that invest in their people.
The position of Residential Property Manager, Ludlow
Will be responsible for the day to day management of portfolios across Worcestershire, Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Typical tasks will include the following examples but due to the nature of the role there may be other tasks:
- Providing excellent levels of service to clients
- Site inspections and monitoring onsite works
- Health & Safety competent
- Completing Section 20 Notices
- Preparing service charge budgets
- Attending and chairing AGMs
Requirements of Property Manager
- A full driving licence is essential.
- IRPM/AIRPM Qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in Property Management (residential)
- Block Management Qualification (preferred although not essential)
An excellent package is on offer to the right candidate.