Our client is a leading testing and certification company.
We are a UKAS Accredited Test Laboratory for EMC testing, Safety testing, Environmental testing, Telecoms testing and Radio testing.
Our understanding of the regulatory and statutory challenges that our clients face, combined with our testing methodology, allow us to create the best pathway through the design and testing process.
As a National Certification Body and a Certified Body Test Laboratory for international products and approvals, we also help our clients win new business and access new markets faster and more cost-effectively.
Test Engineer – Radio
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental electrical/electronics principles.
- A knowledge of RF techniques used in technologies’ such as Bluetooth, ZigBee and WiFi
- Test a variety of transmitters and transceivers to various European and International specifications(ETSI, CISPR & FCC). Full training will be given where relevant.
- Produce test reports and compile test data in a methodical and systematic way.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and represent the company in technical meetings.
- The successful candidates will report to the Product manager and will need to be dynamic, self motivated and committed to working as an integral part of a successful and flexible team.
- Good communicator, both written and verbally with the ability to converse with clients at various levels.
- Computer literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Organised with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Comfortable with traveling - Clean and current driving license.
- Team player with a demonstrated personal commitment and drive and the ability to get the job done.
The test work involves the use of many different type of the test and measurement equipment from voltmeters and oscilloscopes through to spectrum analysers and measurement receivers.